Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bored and Hungry

I'm in my stupid computer class right now, and all I can think about is how hungry I am.  Yes, I still enjoy human food (cheese and ice cream being among my favorites) but I need blood.  One time, I bought a cup of ice cream before feeding, and still had it when I attacked.  I dripped their blood on my cone and it was delicious (ice cream was vanilla of course).  You should try.

Anyway, who the hell needs a computer class.  You know what we're learning right now?  TYPING!  Yes, HOW TO FRIGGIN TYPE.  I am a senior in high school, don't you think I know how already?  Oh my god.  Idiot teacher is trying to teach us how to type with two hands instead of finger peck.  It isn't 1990 anymore, everyone knows how to use a computer.  And this is AFTER we spent a week learning how to turn the computer on and log in, how to create a login, blah blah blah.  Their budget is too big if they feel the need to hire people to teach classes like this.  Goddamn.

Anyway, I am going to see The Social Network tonight.  It looks dumb, and personally I think facebook is even dumber.  The only reason I'm going is this guy Alex who i have been in love with for the past 4 years will be there.  Lana (my best friend) agreed to go.  I guess we'll just try to bump into them?  I dont want anyone to think I'm a stalker, but maybe I am?  I dunno, but I just cant stop thinking about him half the time.

Either way, I'll let you know how it goes later :)

44 comments:

  1. Gah, i want to see it, Let us know if it was good or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'll make sure to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese is the best. Get a pizza when that class lets out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boredom and hunger...

    Both of them are my Nemezis'es !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goin to see that movie on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More like cherry topping. Maybe next time I'll blend it together and make a smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know what you think of the movie, I am kinda on the fence about seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should try a burger. Just remember, to add other things beside meat and buns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sad problem with most schools is the teachers can only teach as fast as the slowest student, I don't blame the teachers, although they do seem to give up on the system after a few years, the system itself is flawed. There needs to be a way of placing students in either a self paced system or a smaller class dedicated to students on a similar skill level.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting, I've never met a vampire before :P
    good read man, keep em comin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! don't get consumed by darkness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Social network was a pretty good movie. I'm sure you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear about that, I am hungarian too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I appreciate you visiting my blog and providing input on my most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. think of hunger as fat metling off your body

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice post, sounds like an interesting day you got planned O.o

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool post i like your thoughts...

    social network seems like a good movie


    add me back

    ReplyDelete
  18. Probably going to be bad, and just talk to the dude. Guys dig aggressiveness, and movies are horrible places to meet up, try to arrange the group of friends to play pool or bowl afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im learning to type in my computer class too -.-
    its so easy and bs

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool, can't wait for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've gotten more followers since the last time I visited!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, I think we can all relate to this.
    Atleast you have the discipline to take the class!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am also hungry! Orange chicken time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah if you manage to figure out a nice morning smoothie with some frozen yogurt (which I call Frogurt!) and some plasma let me know, I need a new diet.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is blood flavored ice cream the new flavor at Baskin Robins?

    ReplyDelete
  26. the social network is pretty good, just take it for what it is lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jesse Eisenberg, hes gonna be a big star probably after this one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG i have digital comunications and we are typing im like i dont want to type i know how to -_- i followed you,now you follow me and give me some coins!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. lol i remember typing class in computer class its bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have you ever had blood pudding? Tastes good man.

    ReplyDelete
  31. its all dumb. And so is facebook. /rant

    ReplyDelete
  32. I remember learning how to type in 3rd grade O_O They didn't even give us computers or keyboards, but we were taught to put our fingers on the "home keys" (asdf jkl;).

    ReplyDelete
  33. When I was in high school, our typing class was on GODDAMN typewriters! Be thankful you are doing it on computers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. they need to make a movie about the dark corners of the net, and call it the antisocial network...

    ReplyDelete
  35. n00buser@ lol same here, it really was a torture. Besides, typewriting is cool. I really don't get OP's thoughts.

    ReplyDelete