Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am sorry that I cannot beat this blog on Sunday night but I live in trouble my parents grounded me when they found out that I snuck out on Sunday night but I'll get back to that in a minute.

By the time Sunday night rolled around I was famished. I felt weak, I could barely breathe at times, so I knew that it is time to feed or else I don't know what would've happened. I have never tested it I have never found out what it is like when I do not eat. I suppose I eventually just fade away into a pale shriveled ball of nothingness. I do not like what I do, but the exhaustion overwhelms me and I must make a change. I must eat.

Still around midnight I set out. I snuck out of my house I crept down the stairs tip toeing like a cat in hopes that my parents would not see or hear me. We live read at the end of a long driveway and not many cars pass on Adjacent road. I had to be very quiet for any noise would startle them and arouse their suspicion. when leaving the driveway I didn't turn my headlights on so there was nothing to see.  the drive to Michael's house with probably the easiest part of the whole ordeal, this is where I was the least nervous. I had not done anything wrong yet and if a police officer stopped me all he could do was give me a small traffic violation ticket which I can easily pay or smile my way Out of. This took 15 minutes.

Like me Michael lives in a quiet neighborhood. I parked in the same is vacant lot I told you guys about earlier. I feared someone would see me driving into the lot. I knew my fear was a rational but I also knew that when police make investigations they take no chances, and examine all suspicious behavior. And well parking in the lot at this time was rather suspicious however I did manage to park in the dark shaded by some trees. Where I was parked no one could've seen my car. I ran through the woods and got Michael's house. This was the safest route. I was able to come right into the backyard and I snuck into the back porch he always keeps unlocked, I checked in my stalking visit.  Most people don't lock their porch doors. I slid the door open quietly he had no animals so there is no dog to bark me and alert the neighbors.  This is a good thing. I used my cell as a flashlight because the light it makes is very dim and would probably not  alert anyone. I creep in Jay's room and I slid my hand over his mouth. I did not say a word.  He did not wake up.

I wasted no time in biting his neck and clamped down on his jugular and sucked. He must of been sound asleep because he did not murmur not a word, not a sound, not an utterance. You would be surprised how many people do not wake up when you're biting them. I guess it must not hurt very much. I fed for a whole 5 min. at first his breathing was a long hard and regular but soon it slowed down a slow drawl, a rattling drawl, and his heartbeat became weaker it was the sound of death he was dying in my arms before my eyes and I was sucking the life out of him.  It was so wonderful I felt alive for first time in ages, or what seems to be ages anyway. I can breathe it was good news I wanted to rejoice and he was flailing, lying there all faltering dying but I did not care, did not care.  I need to take care of me.

And then the ecstasy of his death was over. I felt really worried I had to leave I had to leave now before I got caught so I ran back out the way I came. Back to my car back out of the lot, the vacant lot and drove all way home as fast as I could not speeding or breaking any laws. I didn't want to get pulled over that was the last thing he needed. I needed to slip back home quietly and announced unfortunately when I got home my parents were there and they were waiting for me. My mother's eyes were glaring at me and she was angry.  fortunately she did not suspect that I killed someone she is figured that I went to go visit my friend or some boy and she told me that i am grounded for the next week this is why have not been on the computer to update my information and tell you it's been going on. I am sorry and I will try to make sure that I update this more frequently.


The sad thing is I am hungry again and need to eat again soon or else I feel I will go insane. a I'm not sure my victim will be but I'm thinking maybe that girl?  I am afraid I might be too close to eat her, for I do not want to raise any red flags with the police or anyone else that i am doing this.  I have just eaten someone who has a connection to my school, i don't want to do it again and have them circle in on it.. that would be bad.


Oh, and that bimbo and Alex are officially dating now.  I hate my life.  I should be with him.  I SHOULD DAMNIT.

51 comments:

  1. please turn me into a vampire I would be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never turned anyone into a vampire before, though I suppose I could try. Where is it that you live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol NO I do not sparkle... what does this look like, Twilight? LOL no way that stuff is so.. dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you just left the body there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I didn't know what else to do. He's too heavy to lift. I know someone is going to discover the body soon, and they will probably know it was a murder. I hope they don't realize it was a vampire murder, (they dont believe in vampires anyway lulz) and I was wearing gloves. I'm still nervous though

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very interesting read! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep posting.. i'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your writing creates nightmare images in my head. Continue, please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iwas grounded too >< well gave me time off and i wrote nice reviews XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. more importantly ... who sneaks out on a sunday night?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm a vampire hunter full time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I suggest you come and find me then dream.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a hunter too. prepare to once again suckle on satans teat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am Richter Belmont (what you know about that) I do enjoy how dark you are... we would get along well xD

    followed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I am a high school senior who was turned into a vampire several years ago. I am here to share my life with you."

    lol. ok. i'll follow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to see your next post! Check out Boom Protein Everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds like lots of drama, hope things get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. a real creative one, ain't cha

    ReplyDelete
  19. interesting blog, waiting for future posts

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice work here... btw, I have Hayden Panetierre bubbled on Enhanced by MS Paint :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like hearing what others life experiences are like its entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely not what I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  23. not sure if i understand vamps but w/e keep it real

    ReplyDelete
  24. can you hypnotize young ladies to come into your arms like in the old movies...that would be some awesome power to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. parents man, unlucky - freeeedom isnt too far away! =D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very descriptive! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad to see nothing too serious happened, was worried by your absence.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Their only doing it in your best interests, you'll have that freedom soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well, I wish you the best of luck. In due time things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  30. T_T that was a .......different... read..

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm not really sure if you are just a writer. Or if you really think you're a vampire. But either way I like the blog.

    ReplyDelete