Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I have made my decision.

Last night I had a bad dream. In my dream, I saw them having sex. Hot steamy mind blowing orgasmic sex. I don't want to go into detail because it gives me shudders to think about. Oh how I loathe her.

I have decided that Lillian will be my next victim. Right now, she is staying at her grandparents house in a small town near NYC. I am going to have to drive about two hours to pull this off. Because Lillian is an idiot and uses Facebook Places, I know the exact location of her grandparents. I have already mapped it out. My main concern, however, is the distance. It is going to take me about 2 hours to get to this place, not to mention the ridiculous amount of gas. I am hungry, and normally I would not choose to go this far, but I feel this will be to my own benefit. I am riding myself of an obstacle in my goal of obtaining this boy.

Sometimes I worry that I am too obsessed with him. I look at his facebook like 80 times a day. I think about him constantly, when I'm in class, eating dinner, taking a shower, and of course before I go to bed. Wat do?! I want to stop being a crazy obsessed stalker... and getting rid of Lillian won't help, not at all.

Anyhoo, this popular girl from my school, named Bailey, got "raped". There was a party last night, that of course I didn't get invited to, where they were all drinking, and supposedly someone put something in her drink and roofied her. Then 3 jock douchebag assholes who I can't stand anyway took her to the basement and had their way with her for like an hour and a half. This is the same girl who about a month ago in biology class said very loudly to the girl sitting next to her that I looked like a 'pug faced bitch' and would be a virgin forever. This is probably because I accidentally ran into her in gym class. We were playing dodgeball and I jumped to catch the ball and ended up falling right back into her. She gave me a dirty look and that was it at the time.

Anyway, when I learned of her rape, I lol'd so hard. Serves that bitch right. Is this wrong though? I am SO happy this happened, that is if it did happen. It might have been consensual, she was kind of a slut after all. Anyway, this tidbit made my day :)

51 comments:

  1. Is that really a bad dream. Yes you loathe, but how sweet the satisfaction...well if you were on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your writing style. supporting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great read! Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's not good to obsesses over anyone. you should consider looking at your life and moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the girl should've paid more attention to what she was doing at the party and her drinks

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a good follow up post to the previous one

    I have a new post on GTL Everyday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great write, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @come at me bro dude... did you read?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't stress, obsess, distress, and make a mess. Just chill out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comments on my blog :)

    I have new bubbles on Enhanced by MS Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ur writing is really good, want to read more stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd suggest not having things like "lol" in the story. Looks really un-professional in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not what I would call a bad dream.
    And like Sjaelen said - remove the "lols" and such. They shouldn't be in a writer's arsenal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. IDK why you guys think I'm trying to be professional. I am a seventeen year old girl, seventeen year old girl's use such words. Remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Disturbing, odd, some of the words which sprung to mind, hey at least its not twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. W... w... what. Oh dear good gracious oh heavens me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think you need to make more sex :P
    your subconscious say that :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why is it that vampires are always horny?

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are awesome, pretty sure we think in exactly the same way, if only I was American and Underage :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. "I and SO happy this happened, that is if it did happen."

    You got a typo there :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I fixed it, thanks.. And yes, more sex would probably be a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  24. unique style of writing very different

    ReplyDelete
  25. some ppl deserve what they get

    ReplyDelete
  26. you need to make a poster saying bitch you just got raped and tape it in front of her locker

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't see why you have any reason to feel compassion for her, you have your own life to worry about

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great read! Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your blog is pretty surprising. I wasn't expecting to find something interesting to read. I just spent like an hour reading all of your posts. Following daily.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You sound depressed. Are you depressed?

    ReplyDelete
  31. <3 I love this. This is intense dude! Keep up the good work. I hope you aren't like legit depressed or anything but this is some awesome writing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  32. yess.. I suppose I am rather depressed

    ReplyDelete