Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No one spoke a word today about Micheal's death in school.   I think he was overshadowed by the more sensational news of Lillian's.  Lillian was that type of girl who was not exactly the prettiest, but everyone liked.  She got okay grades, came from a decent family, and was super girly, even if it was in a homely way and not in a hot way.  So naturally, upon learning of her death, everyone was distraught.  They told us of her death in the morning announcements, but did not tell us exactly how she died.  They also said anyone wishing to seek counseling should go visit the school nurse.  I almost laughed out loud in my seat.  Some people might be sad, but theyll get over it.  She was no one special.

I guess others thought differently though.  There were students weeping in the hallway, mainly popular girls.  At lunch that's all anyone would talk about "Oh what happened to Lillain..?"  "..brother texted me and said it happened last night..." you know, the usual chatter you overhear at school after any major event goes down.  It was so big that I barely heard two words spoken about the rape, which is unfortunate, because I think that is a much more interesting subject.  I still have not made my decision about her locker though.

I didn't see Alex anywhere today, even though I went the long way between my biology class and my nutrition class to see him.  I wanted to see his face, to see how he was.  I hope he isn't too distraught, it isn't like they've been dating a long time anyway.

Anyway, I am rather busy with homework tonight, so I must get going.  Later!

Tl;dr here's a picture of a giant weed nugget and a whole ton of weed bags in the background my friend sent me recently from his phone.

43 comments:

  1. OH DAMN that is one hell of a nug, need some help with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i had to read it all the way through. good stuf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible!:)

    Support and follow!

    http://animalsfromtheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a good story with a happy ending , i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i gave up a year ago best thing i could ever do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks for visiting my blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You friend must live somewhere down in Argentina. I will assume so. Effed up story about Michael and Lillian - one overshadowing the other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg weed, it's been so long since i've had any

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!

    I just posted about how Google Analytics can be added to your blog in order to track trends and increase blog profitability.

    Check it out in the post titled I See You!

    See you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. followin 'n' supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for making us all jealous :/ JK

    ReplyDelete
  12. rofl @ "weed tree"....showin love

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's huge!!
    Share with the friends lol

    hahaa

    nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice show of her character here. I agree that it's campy but there's a lot going on here with emotion and wide-reaching scenes. Crispy on the outside, crunchy on the inside, indeed.

    Waiting for more, and more of your great comments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice bud..i mean post :D keep em coming

    ReplyDelete