Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Okay, so I went to the movie and it seemed to be pretty good, but I could barely concentrate on it, so I really didn't pay enough attention to give it an accurate review.  I will say, however, the acting was really on par for the most part.  The body language (which is really important to me in movies, because it is very telling at how well done the movie is) was spot on.

The reason I wasn't able to pay attention to the movie is because Alex was there with ANOTHER GIRL.  What the hell?!?!?  I had absolutely no idea he was going there as a date.  The entire time, all I could do was sit there and shake.  She wasn't even as pretty as me, in fact shes repugnant looking.  She has a little pig nose and lots of pimples.  The only reason he likes her is because the populars accept her.  I bet he saw me there (I hope not but he probably did) and thought I was stalking him... I mean, I WAS stalking him.  He probably thinks I'm a creep now  I dont know if he knows how much I like him, but I suspect he does.  He always looks at me funny and seems to avoid me.

I don't know what to do.. should I eat her at some point?  Not yet obviously because I intend to consume Micheal on Sunday night.  In fact, I just got back from watching his place.  Looks like he turns his lights off at around 11.  He also lives on a quiet street, and I know for a fact no one shares the other half of his duplex.  He also doesn't have a dog (a big plus) and doesn't lock his porch screen door (I checked)  So what I think I'm gonna do is get there around midnight tomorrow.  I will park in a vacant lot which is in a development near his.  That place is also quiet, and most people are in bed by this time.  So my plan is to get there, quietly walk to his house from my car, sneak around the back and get in through the porch.  Then I will tiptoe to the bedroom and it will be a wrap from there.

This is what I hope anyway.  It rarely ever goes as planned, there are always small complications that I did not think of, or weird run ins.  Also the escape is usually the most tricky part.  I have to park my car as far from the scene as possible, but I also want to get there as quickly as I can so no police or other people will get to me first.  This way, I can make it home in the fastest time possible.  Wish me luck!

33 comments:

  1. Good lucks, try not to be too crazy, I mean someone might have even seen you tonight while doing recon. And parking in vacant lots is not advisable, cops usually pay more attention to them. Parking in a neighboring street would be a safer bet. Quiet neighborhoods tend to have watchers and they would pay attention to a car in a vacant lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I worry about that a bit, but I have a rather boring car (navy blue 1999 Toyota Corolla holla) and there are a lot of trees surrounding the lot, so I parked in the darkest corner possible. But you're right, and it makes me very nervous. I don't actually live in this town (I try to make my hits towns where I do not reside) so that hopefully no one will recognize me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've thought this through and prepared enough. I'd say go for it otherwise you might start doubting yourself more in the long run and that might lead to paranoia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, its when I doubt myself things get weird. I slow down, I get anxious, I start making mistakes. I'm gonna just go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate it when you watch a movie then you start falling asleep /:

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool post!
    supportin & follow you !..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sucks, exes can ruin anything

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!
    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea running in to an ex anywhere is awkward

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's always a little bit of happiness that goes along seeing your ex with someone uglier than you though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone is different you could say.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hate when i run into my ex. always awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, where is the dark part in this story?

    ReplyDelete
  14. gah a vampire with stalking abilities. scariest thing out there! hope i dont get on your bad side! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, you should defo eat them both.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. just go lay one on him, problem solved

    ReplyDelete
  19. things never work out as planned, trust me lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. I enjoyed your point of view in this post

    ReplyDelete
  21. great posts,, showing the support and following

    ReplyDelete
  22. that girl sounds really nasty.. i'm sure you would be better off with alex

    ReplyDelete
  23. Keep up the good work! If you like bubbles, check out my other blog, Enhanced by MS Paint!

    ReplyDelete