Followers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Things have not been well lately.  First of all, I have not been online because my parents forgot to pay the internet bill, so we were shut off for a few days.  It was very boring for me, as you can imagine.  I am not a huge fan of television, and lately it's been too cold to go outside.

First of all, something very weird happened at school today.  When I opened my locker this morning there was a simple note, typed on a computer and printed out.  It said:
"Someone had fun in New Jersey."
My heart skipped a beat when I read it.  I started to feel lightheaded and thought I was going to pass out, you know the feeling, the one where you can't breathe and feel slightly nauseous and absolutely have to sit down or lie down if you can.   I hobbled to the bathroom as quickly as I could and sat down in the nearest stall on the toilet.  I then took a deep breath and read it again.  Yup, it's real.  Someone out there knows about me, and I have no idea who it could be.

At first, I was stricken with fear, but after a few minutes of sitting on the toilet and breathing, I started to realize that if this person wanted to turn me in they would have already.  That made me feel better, but not much.  There is someone who knows my secret, or at least knows I killed Lillian.  I wonder if they know I also killed Micheal?

I have to feed this weekend, but I really don't want to.  I don't know if this person is going to follow me and expose me on my next kill, or somehow mess around with me... But I have to.  I think I might steal from a bloodbank this weekend, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, as far as the "bitch you got raped" thing goes, that is going to have to wait, at least for now.  I am too panicked about this to deal with it.  I am too scared to even eat a dish of ice cream.  I have got to calm down.

31 comments:

  1. Glad you got your internets back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gonna post to say I am following you, you should check out my blog some time as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap, someone knows whats up. Thoughts on who it could be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED LILIAN!! and i showed this to her and we laughed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paranoia great destroya!

    Read my latest post, Tutorial Tuesday Or How to do the damn thing!. You have to check it out if you haven't already. You'll be glad you did. Learn how to increase your earnings like the pros.

    See you real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is good - you really get the sense she is a flighty/bitchy girl who just happens to be a vampire too. Most takes on vampires end up making the characters seem MUCH better than normal people, or much worse. I love the ice cream reaction too - certain people will go for the ice cream EVERY time the going gets tough hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your writing style, you have my support just keep those posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back.
    Nice writing style though,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. if the idea of your writing is the scare the crap out of me, u succeeded. nice work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Internet shortage is something really awful srsly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back!
    followin&supportin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lexxie come back, I need your input and your stories please :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  15. That him and his they in his palace burn; Following!

    ReplyDelete
  16. In reverend Cerimon there well appears Following!

    ReplyDelete