Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tonight I must get ready for my journey to New Jersey.  I have been to New Jersey before, and have always found it to be a rather boring trashy place.  I mean, look at the Jersey Shore.  That is how these people live, seriously.  The place should just be destroyed.  Anyway, this may prove to be my trickiest kill yet because it is so far and I do not know the layout of the area very well.  My parents are asleep usually around midnight, and my mother wakes up around 6am... This is when she gets up to feed the cats, eat her breakfast, read the newspaper and then take her morning dump.  We have three cats, and I will take pictures and show you guys later if you so desire.  Anyway, my window of time is midnight-6am.  Since I have no school tomorrow, I get to sleep in so I am not worried about going to school afterward.  The problem is this place is a whole two hours away.  That's two hours there, and two hours back.  What if I crash, or I get pulled over in New Jersey and they want to know why  I am so far away.  In fact, in NY if you are under 18 you are not supposed to drive between the hours of 9pm and 4am anyway.  I don't know what they do if they catch you.  Also I am terrible with directions.  Even with my GPS on my iPhone, there is no guarantee I won't get lost.

I guess I just have to go and do it.  I know exactly where the house is.  Apparently it is in a rather isolated area of New Jersey (who knew New Jersey had isolated areas, I thought it was just a big cesspool of guidos, and we all know how guidos always have to be near other guidos.)  I will drive around the area a little bit first, going past the house and looking for a nearby place to park.  I know there willl be a lot of people in the house, so I must be extra quiet when I break in.  First, I will see if there are any unlocked doors (most people do this because they're dumb, especially out in the country.  If there are not, I willl see if I can slide a basement window up, and if I must I will resort to breaking one.  I am also going to bring cloroform with me, so that when it is time to kill she will be passed out.  I will put it over her face before I bite, so she doesn't scream out and get me noticed.  The body... well... I don't think I can carry it out, as much as I would like to and to ditch it somewhere.  I don't know what the family is going to think about her body, and what the medical examiner is going to say.  I am worried, but then again I always stress before a kill.

Anyway, one of my readers suggest that I put up a poster that says "Bitch you got raped" or something awful like that and tape it over Bailey's locker.  I feel that I should do this.  I don't have school till Wednesday, so it won't be until at least then, but I want to do this.  I will also, of course, post pictures of said event.  What do you guys think?  Vote.  (Poll is on the sidebar)

50 comments:

  1. Seriously considering it, yes. Will I actually do it? I haven't decided yet, I mean, that girl IS a bitch, but this might be taking it too far. Vote and decide.

    Or serious about going to New Jersey tonight? Why yes, yes I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FWIW, adding pictures makes long posts easier to read. See how I do it at: SpunChops 1.0


    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh dude, this isnt your typical let me insert tidbits of around the web into my blog kind of blog. If I take any pictures in my life as a vampire that I feel are of note, I will of course show them to you. However, I do not have any atm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did not know that about the driving laws.
    good luck on the adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh how people are so misconstrued as to how the true NJ really is. It's sad MTV made us all look like a bunch of trashy greasy fucks. You are sadly mistaken, child.

    I can assure you that central NJ (especially the towns surrounding Toms River and Seaside) are all very pleasant to visit. Nothing special for sure, but the place to avoid is seaside if you're trying to dodge the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DO IT! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO FAR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. do it, none the less interesting story

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyy i live in new jersey! and i am offended

    ReplyDelete
  9. Went to NJ on my East Coast trip, must say there wasn't much there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1st of all, yes I want to see your cats,
    2ndly, considering I've lived in Jersey most of my life, it is geographically a very diverse place. 3rdly, kill more people and maybe our car insurance rates will go down

    ReplyDelete
  11. DO IT DO IT DO IT

    Also vampire girls are kawaii. :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd say don't do it. But that's just me and...yeah don't. Just call the whole thing off really is your best option.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe you guys are right and I am being too harsh on New Jersey, idk, but if you're from ny you're primed to think ny is much better.. Because it is. I guess it's not all gone to the shitter though, the beaches can be nice, especially if you can avoid the party crazy crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "but then again I always stress before a kill". I love the way you take us into the story here and in other parts with a great sense of realistic thought. Also, thank you for your very well-thought-out response to my poem. It was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nobody likes new jersey dont worry

    ReplyDelete
  16. To all the people saying not to do it, why dont you vote about it then?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wouldn't risk doing something like that in the "Columbine" era dude.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As long as you let us know how it turns out, sure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. isnt it a bit too mean? well i dont know

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey, jersey isn't all like that show.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jersey isn't THAT bad. Yes, there are a ton of douchebags(like the people in the show), but it's not all like that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You'd be better off leaving her alone? Seriously. Why bother. You have New Jersey to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  23. interesting, I didn't know that...

    GTL4life!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting story. Jersey Shore makes me so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  25. fucking
    do
    it
    or i will do it myself

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is relevant to just what I was thinking about

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for your insight on my blog... people are trying to be scandalous against Taylor :(

    ReplyDelete